The BasX A3 combines classical audiophile amplifier architecture, based on a heavy-duty linear power supply, and a carefully designed high current short signal path Class A/B output stage, with advanced microprocessor-controlled monitoring and protection circuitry, to deliver superb sound quality at a truly reasonable price.
The BasX A3 is the ideal choice to power a 3.1 channel system, to upgrade the front three channels of a surround sound receiver, or for anywhere where three channels of great sounding clean power are needed.
- Three-channel power amplifier
- 140 watts / channel into 8 Ohms all channels driven
- 200 watts / channel into 4 Ohms all channels driven
- THD+N < 0.02%
- Transparent fault protection
- Trigger input and output
- Auto signal detect
- High quality industry standard unbalanced RCA inputs