The BasX A4 combines classical audiophile amplifier architecture, based on a heavy-duty linear power supply, and a carefully designed high current short signal path Class A/B output stage, with advanced microprocessor-controlled monitoring and protection circuitry, to deliver superb sound quality at a truly reasonable price.
The BasX A4 is the perfect solution if you need a high-quality amp to power your Dolby Atmos and DTS:X height channels. It is also an excellent choice to power your surrounds if you’re building a new system and you’ve already committed to a more powerful amp, like our XPA-3, to power your front channels or to power two pairs of zone speakers.
- Four-channel power amplifier
- 100 watts / channel into 8 Ohms all channels driven
- 130 watts / channel into 4 Ohms all channels driven
- THD+N < 0.02%
- A-weighted S/N ratio: 115 dB
- Transparent fault protection
- Trigger input and output
- Auto signal detect
- High quality industry standard unbalanced RCA inputs