The XDA-3 is an audiophile quality two-channel digital-to-analogue converter (DAC), with both digital and analogue inputs. It can be used as both a DAC and control centre or preamp.
- DAC / preamp capabilities with both digital and analogue inputs, an analogue resistor ladder volume control, and a high-quality current feedback headphone amplifier.
- Four digital inputs (2 Coax and 2 Optical) which support up to 24/192k stereo PCM audio.
- One high-performance USB digital input that supports stereo PCM digital audio up to 32/768k, DoP DSD audio up to DSD256, and native DSD audio up to DSD512.
- One HDMI-ARC input which accepts digital audio directly from your TV.
- Audiophile quality ESS ES9038Q2M SABRE32 Reference DAC chip with ESS Hyperstream® II DAC.
- True, fully balanced fully differential signal path from the DAC chip to the balanced outputs for digital audio signals. True, fully balanced fully differential signal path from balanced inputs to balanced outputs for balanced analogue inputs.
- Machined aluminium full function remote control.
- Dimensions W x H x D mm: 432 x 57 x 343 (includes feet and connectors).