The AVR2 series includes the most feature-rich models in the Torus Power line-up, with enhanced Ethernet control and monitoring features. Performance and protection remains consistent with other models in the Torus line.
- Individually addressable outlet zones.
- Enhanced web browser interface.
- Automatic reboot feature: restarts routers and modems when internet connection is lost. Scheduling features allow automatic control (on/off) of any outlet zone according to the user-defined schedule. Schedule parameters allow for one-week repeating schedule, with up to six events per day for each controlled zone. Outlets can be sequenced for switch-on. Each zone can be operated by the schedule, or in real-time via the web browser. Schedule is followed even when internet connection is lost, as long as system power is maintained.
- Output Current: 16A
- No. of Outlets: 6
- Rack Height: 5U
- Weight: 57.6 kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 20.3 cm x 48.3 cm x 55.9 cm
- Available with Silver or Black faceplate
- Rackmount kit: AVR8UKRK