In addition to fully balanced circuitry, with dual XLR inputs and outputs, the PRE35 Prisma includes a DM35 full-featured DAC stage enabling up to PCM 768kHz/32bit and DSD 256 conversion, as well as Prisma connectivity and control, and WiSA high resolution wireless speaker connection technology.
- ANALOGUE INPUTS: Balanced inputs: 2 x XLR, 30kΩ impedance; Unbalanced inputs: 3 x RCA, 15kΩ impedance
- ANALOGUE OUTPUTS: Preamplifier outputs: 2x XLR, 380Ω impedance; 1 x RCA, 100Ω impedance; Line output: 1 x RCA, 100Ω impedance
- DIGITAL INPUTS: 4 x Optical / TOSLINK 192kHz / 24 bit; 2 x RCA 192kHz / 24 bit; 1 x USB-A up to 192kHz / 24 bit; up to DSD128 (5.6MHz); 1 x USB-B up to 768kHz / 32 bit; up to DSD256 (11.2MHz)
- DIGITAL OUTPUT: 1 x RCA; Analogue input = selectable between 48 or 96kHz; Digital input = native output
- WIRELESS OUTPUT: 1 x Wireless stereo output using WiSA® technology (future software upgrade)
Connectivity: 2 x Ethernet LAN ports; 2 x Antennas for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi; LAN: 10 / 100Mbit Ethernet port; WLAN: IEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac compliant; 2.4 / 5GHz; b, g, n mode
Audio formats: WAV, LPCM, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, WMA, OGG: Up to 192kHz / 24bit; P3, MP4 (AAC): Up to 48kHz/16bit, VBR & CBR 320kbps DSD: Up to DSD128 (5.6MHz)
Streaming: Airplay®; Bluetooth®; Chromecast built-in®; Spotify Connect®; DLNA / UPnP
- Dimensions (H x W x D mm): 106 x 430 x 420
- Weight: 6.4 kg
- Colour Options: Black or Titanium
PRE35 DAC: Adds DM35 digital analogue conversion module to the PRE35. Prisma technology can be added as a plug-in module at a later date.
PRE35: An all analogue version of PRE35 Prisma. DM35 digital to analogue conversion and Prisma plug-in modules can be added at a later date.
Primare Pre35 Prisma, Hi Fi News December 2019, Highly Commended SEE REVIEWS AND DOWNLOADS