The LX-NZ30 4K/HDR projector displays detailed 4K/3840 x 2160 pixel resolution. It uses a new high-power BLU-Escent light source which delivers 3,300 lumens and is rated for 20,000 hours of operation. Both HDR10 and HLG formats are supported with automatic picture mode selection.
The LX-NZ30 is the ideal projector for high frame rate gaming and home theatre in both dedicated environments and in rooms with higher ambient light.
Available in black or white as LX-NZ30BE / LX-NZ30WE
- High efficiency BLU-Escent laser light source delivers 3,300 lumens and 20,000-hour life
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) with rich video content
- Smooth video and low latency with support for high frame rate (up to 1080P/240Hz)
- In addition to dual HDMI Inputs (HDCP 2.2), the LX-NZ30 offers a variety of new connectivity options: DisplayPort 1.2a input allows direct connection from a suitably equipped PC and supports a wide range of resolutions and refresh rates; USB Direct Connect; both RS232C and LAN Control Ports; 12V Trigger Port
- Equipped with a lens shift of ± 60% vertical, ± 23% horizontal, and 1.6X zoom
- Extensive geometric distortion correction for ease of installation
- High performance Dynamic Dimming Control: the laser light source controls the light output instantaneously, providing dynamic brightness adjustment with less delay compared to a conventional mechanical aperture
- 0.47inch DMD™ enables high definition 4K display
- Compact cabinet available in black or white
- External Dimensions (W x H x D) mm: 405 x 146 x 341
- Weight: 5.9kg