Equipped with a new 8K/e-shiftX proprietary technology to reproduce 8K-quality images, the DLA-NZ8 is driven by three native 4K D-ILA devices, and features a high-quality 65mm glass lens, and an ultra-high brightness of 2,500 lumens. The BLU-Escent laser diode light source also contributes to projected images that come close to reality. Compatible with the latest HDR10+ content, the projector boasts industry leading HDR performance.
- Newly developed 8K/e-shiftX technology reproduces 8K image quality
- BLU-Escent Laser Light Source
- High brightness of 2,500 lm provides vibrant and dynamic images
- Native Contrast Ratio of 80,000:1 translates to a spectacular Dynamic Contrast Ratio of ∞ :1
- 2x HDMI (48 Gbps, HDCP 2.3) inputs, supporting 8K60P and 4K120P input signals
- HDR10+ contains the metadata of the producer’s intentions for each scene, and with such data, the projector is able to automatically reproduce images as the creator intended.
- Frame Adapt HDR dynamically tone maps any HDR10 content frame-by-frame or scene-by-scene and automatically performs adjustment to achieve optimal images close to reality as seen by human eyes. As a part the Frame Adapt HDR, the projector offers improved gamma processing accuracy from 12- to 18-bit equivalent to reproduce smoother and finer gradation
- New Theatre Optimiser function, which works in Frame Adapt HDR mode, offers optimum HDR images by analysing usage environments using the screen size and gain information and intelligently adjusts tone mapping.
- Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings for optimum HDR10 image quality
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
- New 0.69-inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high-quality lens
- Nine settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Adjust, Installation Style, Keystone, Pincushion, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
- Wide Colour Gamut above exceeds DCI/P3 spec creating saturated, beautiful images that come to life
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles