The XPA HC-1 is a true monoblock power amplifier featuring a single high-power XPAGen3 amplifier module, powered by its own dedicated Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS). The chassis is the same height and depth as other XPA Gen3 models, but half as wide, making it easy to position the HC-1 near each of your main speakers or arrange several of them side-by-side in your equipment rack. Emotiva has kept the sides clear of ventilation slots, so there’s no problem setting them directly next to each other. If you’re looking for a single amplifier to power your centre channel, a pair of monoblocks to power your main speakers, or a full set to power a surround sound system, then the XPA HC-1 is probably the perfect amplifier for you.
- Power output: 300 watts RMS into 8 ohms | 600 watts into 4 ohms
- Audiophile quality Class A/B output stage with optimised Class H switch-mode power supply
- Regulated switch-mode power supply combines massive power capability, high reliability, excellent performance, and reduced weight
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs for compatibility with a wide variety of preamps and surround sound processors
- Comprehensive yet transparent protection circuitry protects from most common fault conditions without degrading sound quality.
- Dimensions (cm): 21.3 W x 48.3 D x 19.4 H (including feet)
- Weight (unboxed) kg: 9.75
- Power Requirements: 100 – 250 VAC 50/60 Hz (automatically detected)