The BasX A7 combines classical audiophile amplifier architecture, based on a heavy-duty linear power supply, and a carefully designed high current short signal path Class A/B output stage, with advanced microprocessor-controlled monitoring and protection circuitry, to deliver superb sound quality at a truly reasonable price.
The BasX A7 is a great choice if you’re looking for a high quality seven channel amplifier to go with a processor in a new 7.1 channel surround sound system, or if you’re looking for an easy way to upgrade the amps in your existing surround sound receiver.
- Seven-channel power amplifier
- 90 watts / channel into 8 Ohms, all channels driven
- 125 watts / channel into 4 Ohms, all channels driven
- THD+N < 0.02%,
- A-weighted S/N ratio of 115 dB
- Transparent fault protection
- Trigger input and output
- Auto signal detect
- High quality industry standard unbalanced RCA inputs