The original Torus Power models in the RM series remain unparalleled for performance, protection, and value, with models from 4 Amp to 45 Amp.
- Noise Reduction: no external components, patented Plitron transformer performs as low pass filter, attenuating noise from 2kHz to 1mHz, with attenuation of 12 db/decade to >1 meg kHz
- Inrush Current Limiting: transformer based inrush attenuation with no external components required
- Low Noise Transformer: LONO transformer based technology removes audible power transformer noise under adverse line conditions, including DC offset and over-voltage, with no external components required.
- Ultra Electrostatic Screen: UST – a highly effective electrostatic screen which capacitively couples high frequency noise to ground while maintaining the best possible inter-winding transfer at power frequencies.
- Surge Suppression: Meets IEEE C62.41-1991: series mode type; built to withstand 6000 volts, 3000 amps for 1000 repeats; with clamping voltage of 2 volts above peak nominal voltage.
- Output Current: 16A
- No. of Outlets: 6
- Rack Height: 4U
- Weight: 54 kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 20.3 cm x 48.3 cm x 49.0 cm
- Available with 17″ Silver or Black faceplate
- Rackmount kit: RM16CERK