Based on the design of the larger ZX-7, the RX-7 has a fully balanced topology. Due to its low distortion and quiet operation, it is capable of exceptional refinement of fine detail and resolution of low-level sonic nuances. Plus with a rated output of 200 watts into seven channels, the RX-7 has more than enough power to drive almost any system to reference levels with ease.
Equipped with gold-plated speaker output connectors, the rear panel includes selectable balanced XLR and RCA input connectors. A trigger input connector allows the RX-7 amplifiers to be controlled by a preamp/processor such as the Lexicon MC-12HD or MC-8. The RX-7 employs the same advanced optically-coupled protection circuitry found in the ZX-7, keeping it and associated equipment safe during adverse operating conditions.
Designed for the enthusiast, The RX-7 is the perfect complement to our award-winning Digital Controllers and Disc Transports, providing both power and refinement for today’s most advanced listening systems. Finishes: Silver. Dimensions H x W x D mm: Height (with feet) 202mm, (without feet) 177mm, requires 4U; Width 440mm; Depth 470mm (with handles).
- 200 watts per channel
- 300 watts per channel
- Compatible with 2 ohm loudspeaker impedances
- Full balanced topology
- Completely symmetrical circuit design
- Dual oversized toroidal transformers
- Advanced optically coupled protection for each channel
- Thermal protection from overheating
- Loudspeaker protection from DC and frequencies below 10Hz
- Protection against short-circuits, device failures, miswiring and internal faults
- Stable with mismatched, reactive or unusual loads
- Large heat-sinks for silent convection cooling
- Balanced & single-ended input connectors
- Trigger input for power control from an external device
- Four hand-graded outputs per channel
- High power-supply voltage for extra headroom at the outputs
- Heavy-duty gold-plated output connectors
- Rack mount available
- Finishes: Silver
- Weight 47.2kg
- Dimensions H x W x D mm: Height (with feet) 202mm, (without feet) 177mm, requires 4U; Width 440mm; Depth 470mm (with handles)