Designed as the optimal pairing for Lexicon’s RX-7 and ZX-7 multi-channel amplifiers, the MC-14 offers an extensive complement of digital and analogue audio and video connections. It provides source inputs for Blu-ray, Satellite/Cable, Game, Media, DVR, TV, CD and an audio component with two XLR (balanced) inputs, along with a USB port for direct connection to the audio output from a computer or music server. The MC-14 has nine digital audio inputs, six stereo analogue and 7.1 analogue inputs, balanced and single-ended audio outputs and a headphone jack. Its video connectivity includes eight HDMI™ inputs, two HDMI outputs and additional video inputs. The MC-14 is designed to operate seamlessly with other audio/video components thanks to its Ethernet and RS-232 ports, IR input and trigger inputs and outputs.
The MC-14 utilises audiophile-grade Crystal Semiconductor D/A converters, discrete Class A audio circuitry, separate power supplies for the analogue and digital sections and premium internal components to convey music and movie soundtracks with superlative clarity, dynamic impact and realism. The MC-14 is compatible with Dolby®TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio™ and other Dolby Digital and DTS formats. A bypass mode provides an all-analogue signal path for audiophiles who want to hear the most from analogue music sources.
The Lexicon MC-14 offers multi-room operation, with independent playback of two different A/V sources in two different rooms. It provides a full complement of adjustments to optimise its audio output to any system and room. It includes bass management for all program sources and types of speaker setups, level and delay adjustment for each channel, a selection of DSP surround-enhancement modes for 2-channel music sources and many additional features.
- Description: 7.1-channel digital surround processor
- Communication and Control: RS232 and TCP/IP (2-way); 3 Trigger outputs; 1 Trigger input; Rear Panel IR; Front Panel IR
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 0.25 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): (20Hz to 20kHz at 2V output level): Less than 0.006% in all modes; below 0.0013% in bypass mode.
- Inputs: HDMI (8); Coax S/PDIF (4); Optical (3); USB; AES/EBU (2)
- 4K HDMI Switching on all 8 HDMI inputs
- 2 HDMI outputs
- Analogue Audio Inputs: 6 (Stereo) RCA pairs; 2 (Stereo) XLR pairs
- Dolby® TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio™ decoding
- Output Impedance: 110 ohms
- Weight: 10.9kg Shipping; 8kg Unit
- Included Accessories: includes rack ears and fastener hardware (requires 3 rack spaces without feet)
- Power Consumption: 65W max / >0.5W (low power standby)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) cm: 16 x 43.2 x 39.4