The L42XC is a two-way bollard satellite using dual 4-inch Aluminium cone woofers and a 1-inch Aluminium dome tweeter. It includes low-voltage 360-degree down-lighting with independent control allowing it to be integrated with the outdoor lighting system functioning as a path light or general area light. Satellites may be connected via low-impedance or 70V/100V 60W variable tap operation. The L42XC can be buried up to half of its height for a reduced visual appearance, or it can used with the optional deck mount to become a freestanding tower on hard surfaces.
- Dual 4-inch Micro-Ceramic Composite (MCC™) woofers and a 1-inch MCC tweeter in MTM configuration for controlled directivity in outdoor spaces.
- 70V/100V transformer with multiple taps and 8-ohm bypass
- Aluminium enclosure in Earthen Brown meets IP67 ratings
- 360-degree low-voltage dimmable LED down-lighting for use in path and general landscape lighting applications.
- Bollard shape allows the L42XC to be installed in the ground up to the depth of the grille
- Optional deck mount bracket