The JBL Synthesis SDR-38 is designed to ensure exceptional performance without compromise. With best-in-class audio and video signal integrity, 16 channels of native processing, Dolby ATMOS®, DTS:X®, Auro 3D®, IMAX® Enhanced, Dirac Live®, Logic16™, Network Streaming, DANTE® and 7 channels of Class G amplification, the JBL Synthesis SDR-38 delivers a powerful, sensory-rich experience with unrivalled flexibility. The very latest HDMI standard is included, with all inputs and outputs meeting HDMI 2.1 standard. All signal paths have a bandwidth of 40Gbps, with resolutions up to 8K at 60fps, and frame rates up to 120fps supported for the latest high-resolution gaming platforms at 4K. At the same time the SDR-38 is backwards compatible with earlier HDMI generations.
- Supports ultra-high video resolutions of up to 8K@60fps and 4K@120fps. High Dynamic Range including Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HDR10, HLG, as well as 3D video are supported. All HDCP versions up to & inc HDCP 2.3. HDMI eARC and CEC supported.
- 16 channels of discrete high resolution processing with 4 user configurable channels enable a plethora of set up options for Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro 3D immersive surround sound applications.
- Dirac Live Room Correction applies state-of-the-art, patented algorithms to analyse and digitally reduce room impact and enhance speaker performance.
- 7 Channels of Class G Amplification: 7 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD: 100W/180W, 8Ω/4Ω
- DANTE Network Audio: all 16 channels of processed audio can be routed on a single CAT5e or CAT6 cable over a standard IP network. DANTE is easy to set up and compatible with DANTE enabled JBL Synthesis amplifiers.
- Network and Bluetooth Streaming: play music via Chromecast built-in, Apple AirPlay 2, Roon, the Harman MusicLife app, or via Bluetooth with aptX HD.
- Designed for the Integrator: with an available rack mount kit, DANTE, eARC and an internal configuration page, Dirac Live, IP, IR RS232 and iOS and Android App control the install, set up, and calibration has never been easier.
- Logic 16: will up-mix any input source from mono up to 15.1, including all Dolby formats with natural astonishing 3D sound. In addition, Dolby, DTS Neural:X, and Auro-3D upmixers are on board.