The JBL Synthesis SDP-58 is designed to ensure exceptional performance without compromise. With best-in-class audio and video signal integrity, 16 channels of native processing, Dolby ATMOS®, DTS:X®, Auro 3D®, IMAX® Enhanced, Dirac Live®, Logic16™, Network Streaming and DANTE®, the JBL Synthesis SDP-58 delivers a powerful, sensory-rich experience with unrivalled flexibility. The very latest HDMI standard is included in the SDP-58, with all inputs and outputs meeting HDMI 2.1 standard. All signal paths have a bandwidth of 40Gbps, with resolutions up to 8K at 60fps, and frame rates up to 120fps supported for the latest high-resolution gaming platforms at 4K. At the same time the SDP-58 is backwards compatible with earlier HDMI generations.
- Supports ultra high video resolutions of up to 8K@60fps and 4K@120fps. High Dynamic Range including Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HDR10, HLG, as well as 3D video are supported. All HDCP versions up to & inc HDCP 2.3. HDMI eARC and CEC supported.
- 16 channels of discrete high resolution processing with 4 user configurable channels enable a plethora of set up options for Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro 3D immersive surround sound applications.
- Dirac Live Room Correction applies state-of-the-art, patented algorithms to analyze and digitally reduce room impact and enhance speaker performance.
- Balanced XLR Outputs for each of the 16 output channels
- DANTE Network Audio: all 16 channels of processed audio can be routed on a single CAT5e or CAT6 cable over a standard IP network. DANTE is easy to set up and compatible with DANTE enabled JBL Synthesis amplifiers.
- Network and Bluetooth Streaming: play music via Chromecast built-in, Apple AirPlay 2, Roon, the Harman MusicLife app, or via Bluetooth with aptX HD.
- Designed for the Integrator: with a rack mount kit (sold separately), DANTE, eARC and an internal configuration page, Dirac Live with Multi-sub Bass Control, IP and RS232 control, the install, set up, and calibration has never been easier.
- Logic 16 will up-mix any input source from mono up to 15.1, including all Dolby formats with natural astonishing 3D sound. In addition, Dolby, DTS Neural:X, and Auro-3D upmixers are on board.