Introducing the JBL® S3900, a dual 10-inch (250-millimetre) floorstanding speaker ideal for two-channel and multichannel home theatre systems. Leveraging professional-grade components and taking design cues from the legendary K2® S9900, the S3900 is an audiophile’s dream come true. The JBL® S3900 puts a new spin on the praised JBL K2 S9900. Like its acclaimed sibling, the S3900 delivers your HD media in all its glory – you’ll feel as if you’re sitting in the studio with the engineers and artists. Dual 10-inch (250-millimetre) pulp-fibre cone woofers deliver lows as deep as 33Hz; a 1-3/4-inch (50-millimetre) Aquaplas-coated, pure-titanium driver delivers mids and highs with lifelike dynamics and startling realism; a 3/4-inch (19-millimetre) ultra-high frequency transducer reproduces frequencies up to 40kHz with extreme clarity. Ready to be used as part of a two-channel or surround-sound system, the S3900 looks as beautiful as it sounds with its handsome, elegant design.
Go to the Brands section to view and download latest retail prices.
- 25 – 250 watts suggested amplifier power range
- Dual 10″ (250mm) low-frequency transducer for low-distortion, natural sound
- 1-3/4″ (50mm) high-frequency transducer for crystal-clear highs
- 3/4″ (19mm) ultrahigh-frequency transducer for extreme highs
- Extremely smooth and wide frequency response
- Rear-mounted ports for extended bass response
- Patented JBL Bi-Radial® horn
- Bi-wiring capabilities
- Gold-plated terminals
- Dimensions (H x W x D)mm: 1109 x 965 x 469 (incl. feet , not spikes)