Housed within the gorgeous piano gloss black enclosure are two horizontally-opposed 12˝ ultra-long-throw active drivers and two vertically-opposed 15˝ x 13˝ planar infrasonic radiators. This dual-plane, patent-pending dynamic inertial-balancing preserves and focuses all the energy produced by the transducers in order to more effectively move the air in the room, rather than wasting energy moving the box.
- Driver Complement: Two 12˝ long-throw high-output bass drivers, Two 15˝ x 13˝ quadratic planar infrasonic radiators
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 250 kHz
- Amplifier: 1600W ForceField digital amplifier
- LFE Line-Level Input: Unfiltered (no low pass), direct-coupled
- Right/Left Line-Level Input: Variable High-Pass from 40 Hz – 150 Hz
- Dimensions: 50cm W x 45cm H (w/ feet) x 40cm D