The Falcon Acoustics Reference Audio Monitor Studio series is designed to offer outstanding quality at affordable price levels. All 3 models have 25mm MDF cabinets in three natural wood finishes with man-made leather baffles. Each features heavy-duty custom designed rear terminals mounted on 2mm stainless steel plates and the floor-standing Studio 30 is supplied with a heavy plinth complete with CNC precision-engineered stainless steel spikes.
The Studio 20 is a larger stand mount 2 way ported speaker, with a 6.5” Polypropylene cone woofer especially selected for extended bass and accuracy of response, using the custom Falcon R.A.M. modified tweeter. This combination gives good extension, and exceptional imaging and wide sound stage.
- Drive Units: 2-way vented: 170mm (6”) Polypropylene Cone bass unit; Custom 25mm (1”) soft dome tweeter
- Freq. response: 30Hz-35kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 88dB/2.83V/m
- Power handling: 15-150W
- Connector: 4mm Custom-Designed nickel-plated binding posts
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 430 x 231 x 266mm (+12mm for grille and binding posts)
- Natural wood finishes: Walnut, High Gloss Black, Burr Walnut
- Weight: 13kg each
Falcon Acoustics RAM Studio 20, Hi Fi Choice 446, Recommended SEE REVIEWS AND DOWNLOADS