Class A sweetness and Class AB power? No problem! When you’re in Class A mode, the XPA-1 Gen 2 seamlessly transitions into Class AB mode when needs demand. This means you can find the sweet spot at practically every volume level—from the softest pianissimo to the full-throated roar of an orchestral crescendo.
The XPA-1 Gen 2 is the ultimate expression of our X-Series Gen 2 power amplifiers, reflected in its differential-all-the-way-through design, superior build quality, and even tiny—but meaningful—touches like machined, gold-plated RCA connectors, a high-quality metal toggle switch for input selection, and an informative metering system that can be dimmed or turned off entirely. Every aspect of the XPA-1 Gen 2 has been carefully considered and engineered to deliver an amazing experience, by any measure.
- Fully discrete, fully balanced, Differential Reference™ design
- Power output (0.1% THD): 1,000 watts RMS @ 4 ohms; 600 watts RMS @ 8 ohms
- Switchable Class A and Class A/B operating modes
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs.
- Trigger input and output.
- Machined, gold plated, unbalanced RCA input .
- Heavy duty, gold plated, clear jacketed audiophile speaker binding posts.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) mm: 432 x 197 x 483