The BasX TA-100 combines the features and capabilities of an audiophile quality stereo preamplifier, a high-performance FM tuner, and a high-quality power amplifier – all in one convenient package. The preamp section includes line level analogue inputs for a CD player or line-level source, a built-in USB DAC with plenty of digital inputs for your computer and other digital stereo sources, a high-quality phono preamp that supports both moving magnet and moving coil cartridges, and provisions for an optional high-quality AptX Bluetooth input module. The tuner offers full digital control, and 50 station presets. The fully complementary, all discrete Class A/B amplifier section delivers plenty of clean power to drive a pair of high-quality stereo speakers to satisfying listening levels; and the TA-100 includes line level outputs for a powered subwoofer, or for connecting an external power amplifier. The TA-100 can be operated via the simple front panel controls, or by the included infrared remote control. The intuitive menu system makes the TA-100 simple to configure and operate, and the big, easy to read, VFD display on the TA-100’s front panel shows you exactly what’s going on at all times.
- 50 watts per channel @ 8 ohms (90 watts per channel @ 4 ohms)
- Sensitive FM tuner – features 50 station presets and a Mono mode to help make even weak stations listenable.
- Full complement of analogue inputs – including two line level inputs, and a high quality phono input that supports both moving coil and moving magnet cartridges.
- Full complement of digital inputs – including one 24/96k USB input, 24/192 coax and optical S/PDIF inputs, and an optional Bluetooth receiver.
- Audiophile quality, fully complementary, all discrete Class A/B amplifier
- Precision digital conversion – All digital inputs routed through the legendary Analog Devices AD1955 24/192 DAC.
- VFD display – 3 dimmable levels.
- Intelligent headphone level control
- Full function remote control
- Headphone output
- Line level main stereo outputs
- Subwoofer outputs
- Heavy duty five-way binding post speaker outputs
- Dimensions (W x H x D) mm: 423 x 67 x 317 (without connectors)
Hi Fi News, Outstanding Product SEE REVIEWS AND DOWNLOADS