Torus Power AVR adds Automatic Voltage Regulation to the standard Torus Power features, thereby enhancing protection against voltage sags, brownouts and surges. Ethernet connectivity and RS232 interface makes AVR models ideal for basic home monitoring applications.
- Noise Reduction: no external components, patented Plitron transformer performs as low pass filter, attenuating noise from 2kHz to 1mHz, with attenuation of 12 db/decade to >1 meg kHz.
- Inrush Current Limiting: transformer based inrush attenuation with no external components required.
- Low Noise Transformer: LONO transformer based technology removes audible power transformer noise under adverse line conditions, including DC offset and over-voltage, with no external components required.
- Ultra Electrostatic Screen: UST – a highly effective electrostatic screen which capacitively couples high frequency noise to ground while maintaining the best possible inter-winding transfer at power frequencies.
- Surge Suppression: meets IEEE C62.41-1991: series mode type; built to withstand 6000 volts, 3000 amps for 1000 repeats; with clamping voltage of 2 volts above peak nominal voltage.
- Interfaces: RS232, Ethernet Connectivity via built-in web browser. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Maintains stable output voltage of 240VAC ± 10V for any input voltage ranging from 170 VAC to 270 VAC.
- Output Current: 8A
- No. of Outlets: 5
- Rack Height: 4U
- Weight: 35.8 kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 16.0 cm x 48.3 cm x 48.3 cm
- Available with Silver or Black faceplate
- Rackmount kit: AVR8UKRK